Whether you’re doing seasonal landscaping and snow removal or hauling thousands of pounds of gear around the farm, having the right work truck for the job is vital. But before you start considering expensive heavy-duty commercial trucks for your business, we highly recommend you take a look at a Ford truck first! The Ford F-150, F-250, and F-350 pickup trucks are all designed to perform as good – if not better! – than many traditional commercial truck brands, and at a fraction of the price to boot.
Hillsboro Ford has over 25 years of experience helping businesses from all across New Hampshire find the right trucks and upfitting options for their commercial fleets. Today on the blog, we’re highlighting key specs that make Ford F-Series trucks so perfect for commercial use, and how Hillsboro Ford can help get your fleet work-day ready!
Find Your Work Truck with the Ford F-Series
- Best-In-Class towing capacity. Across the entire F-Series lineup, Ford comes out on top when it comes to maximum towing capacity. You can count on up to 14,000 pounds of towing capacity with the F-150, 30,000 with the F-250, and a whopping 37,000 pounds with a fully equipped F-350 – enough guts to literally tow a small house.
- Safety comes first. Just about every F-Series truck comes with an advanced Trailer Tow Camera Backup System and Pro Trailer Backup Assist Package. These driver-assist systems are designed to simplify the towing experience, reduce accidents, and improve road safety. You’ll never stress about backing the company trailer into a tree again!
- Endless comfort and convenience features. Trust us when we say that Ford has truly thought of everything. You’ll have access to a Wi-Fi hotspot, 7.2 kW generator (that’s enough juice to power your home!), endless storage solutions, built-in navigation, a robust infotainment experience for your off-hours commute, heating/cooling and ergonomic seats to keep everyone onboard comfortable during long hours spent in the truck, and even a functional workspace right inside the cabin.
- Ford Telematics fleet management software. Fleet management tools are a smart way to optimize your daily operations, improve efficiency, and ultimately put more money back into your wallet. Ford Telematics & Data Solutions provide helpful fleet management strategies that can be tailored to meet the needs of your business, and come pre-loaded in most Ford truck models.
- Options galore. No matter your needs or budget, there’s a Ford truck for you. Each F-Series model comes available in multiple trims and with a massive offering of add-on packages. Choose from different engine options (each offers Best In Class power and torque), bed lengths, body style, performance upgrades, tech and safety systems, and more. The Hillsboro Ford team can help assess the specific needs of your business, and recommend the right trucks for your fleet.
Hillsboro Ford Can Help With Your Heavy-Duty Truck Needs
Whether you’re growing your fleet or starting out with your very first commercial truck, Hillsboro Ford has the tools and know-how to help you succeed. Inventory? We’ve got it. Financing support? Our specialty. Advice? Endless supply!
Another important area where we offer assistance is vehicle upfitting. Most industries require some sort of custom modifications to make their trucks 100% ready for duty. If you’re buying a new truck, we can discuss your upfitting needs and bake the total cost into your payment plan, or if you’re looking to customize a truck you bought elsewhere, we can help manage and complete that project too. We can upfit any Ford F-150, F-250, or F-350 (and many other unique Ford models) to meet the needs of your industry, including some of the following upfitting solutions:
- Organizational and storage solutions
- Salters and plows
- Dump bins
- Chassis modifications
- Towing packages and upgrades
- Bed covers
- Refrigeration units
- So much more!